SpeakerPresent or Workshop
Need a workshop or speaker?
Christine Laikind has presented in-person workshops and or keynotes on these topics. Contact Christine Laikind to discuss your needs.
I offer workshops, speaking and training opportunities at your organization.
I am available for consulting or mentoring on your digital needs.
- Fundamentals of Social Media: $50 – This is a half day social media training workshop that deals with The Why, the What, and the How to market your business with social media. You know your prospects, clients and members are active on social media. Are you asking: can social media really be harnessed for your business or nonprofit? Perhaps you’re not convinced that it works – or you are, but you’re feeling overwhelmed and are not sure how to get started marketing your business with social media.
- Online Marketing and Social Media – how does it help grow your organization: $50 – Half Day: On the web, first impressions are everything – so make your business or organization’s website as professional and inviting as possible. If you need to create a website for your small business or nonprofit – or want to improve your existing site, this seminar will help you to work with a designer and/or web developer and understand the collaborative process that it takes to build and run a successful website.
- Grow your Nonprofit or business with Email and Social Media: $50 – Half Day: Many small businesses and organizations find themselves seeking the right strategies, tools and tactics to make their marketing efforts as effective as possible. But between Facebook and Twitter,email and mobile, deals, and whatever new social network is rolling out that month—there’s a lot to keep up with and there are only so many hours in each day. The number of possibilities can feel overwhelming. This session will help make sense of the noise.
- *half day means -3.5 hours
25 to 30 minute topics:
- the What, Why and How on Social Media
- Linkedin – Building Business to Business Relationships, hint: It’s not Facebook.
On site training on how to use social media platform, social media tools, social media planning. Contact me for details.